Language is the means of communication understood by a group of people. The language contains the words and expressions that are used to denote all the things that are the center around the people who speak the language, and the language is a set of letters and symbols that are mastered by a group of people in their daily lives. And there are many courses and university majors that enable people to learn a particular language that they are not native speakers of it. In this article, we will provide information about the world’s languages and their number.
Number of languages in the world
The number of languages in the world is about 7000 thousand languages, according to the report published by UNESCO.
Languages are distributed around the world based on the countries in which you speak.
However, in reality, these languages are no longer used, as the languages of the world are limited to a variety of languages.
The reason for this restriction is that this group of languages is the most widely used among people.
Information about the world’s most famous languages
- English is one of the most widely spoken languages around the world.
- Statistics indicate that the number of English speakers is more than 1.88 billion people around the world.
- English is the language used in most countries of the world and is the official language of many countries of the world.
- The majority of the world’s countries are keen to educate them and develop specialized curricula in their education.
- Chinese is the second most spoken language in the world.
- Most of the speakers are Chinese.
- The reason for the large number of speakers is that the proportion of the population of China is very large.
- Chinese is the second language in many East Asian countries.
- Chinese is characterized by the fact that it does not contain letters like other languages of the world, but consists of a set of drawings in the form of symbols so that these symbols indicate the things associated with them.
- Hindi is the third most widely spoken and spoken language in the world.
- Hindi is the second language in many countries, most notably South African countries.
- The most talked in Indian are Indians and Nepalese people.
- Arabic is the fourth most spoken language.
- This language is spread in Arab countries that are in the Middle East and in North Africa.
- Arabic is also used in non-Arab countries, which also have a Muslim Arab population.