Psychologists consider that the human body and all its movements, gestures, nods and expressions in body, voice, sight, or other language are like other languages of the world have words, keys and signs that only can be understood by those mastered that language and was able to analyze its talismans is based on work and experience and comparison psychological and correct analytical, Psychologists have been able to prove that communication between people is done in body language (55%) while in words (7%) and with the tone of voice (38%).
The signs of body language in psychology
- Eye: The official spokesman of the person without words which can understand and realize everything that wants to say or hide the person by looking at his eyes, and the significance of the expansion of the pupil of the eye shows surprise when hearing a good news and the narrow indicates the opposite, and rubbing the eyes indicates not to believe what he hears.
- Mouth: Closing the mouth or touching it while speaking indicates lying in the talk.
- Shoulders: shaking them indicates ignorance of the thing or lack of knowledge of it.
- Eyebrows: raised one during the hearing of the talk indicates the impossibility of what he hears or not believing it, and raising both of the eyebrows indicates hearing a sudden order or news.
- Nose: The frequent touch or rubbing during speech indicates lying in the talk.
- Fingers: Frequent click with your fingertips on the front of you, indicates nervousness and provocation.
- Forehead: frowning it with looking at the ground demonstrates the confusion and tension and hating what you hear from the words of the spokesman, but the frowning of the forehead with raising the head to the top shows the surprise of the talk he hears.
Interpretation of some physical movements psychologically
- Putting the leg above the other with the upper leg shaking demonstrates the boredom and boring.
- Sitting with combining the knees and legs together leads to stress and fear.
- The wink at the tip of the eye is proof of courting and understanding behind words that did not say.
- Biting the palm of the hand on the forehead indicates that he remembered something he had forgotten.
- The arms are folded and attached to the chest, demonstrating that the person is unsure of himself or he wants introversion and the isolation of others.
- Put the palm of the hand on the cheek indicates meditation, contemplation or sadness.
- Rubbing the hands together is proof of waiting for something like a phone call or the arrival of someone.
- Bend the arms behind the back and place the hands above each other to demonstrate the Latent neurological and try to self-control.
- The repetition of yawning demonstrates boredom and the desire to end speech with the other party.