High cholesterol is one of the most common diseases. High cholesterol and blood pressure are among the leading causes of heart disease. Cholesterol can be defined as a fatty substance produced by the body in certain concentrations naturally in the liver. There are also types of cholesterol called bad cholesterol comes from food, and mainly from animal fat. High cholesterol in the blood causes many of the damage and risk so it must be treated and do not neglected, and in this article we will talk about the damage of high cholesterol in the blood and the ways of its treatment and how to treat it with water.
Treatment of cholesterol in water
Water plays an important role in the treatment of many diseases, especially high blood pressure and cholesterol, and the principle of treating cholesterol with water:
- When drinking water in a large amount, this will dilute the blood, making blood pass through more blood vessels.
- When the body is dehydrated, the blood becomes acidic, leading to the accumulation of low-density lipoprotein “LDL” damaging cholesterol. Drinking a large amount of blood will keep the blood clean and remove harmful cholesterol and harmful substances from the blood.
- Drinking enough water helps burn fat and lose weight. It increases metabolism. Water does not contain any calories. By helping to lose weight, burning fat will lower your cholesterol.
- In addition to drinking a large amount of water, the patient must follow a healthy diet, based on the reduction of fatty foods, and eating a lot of fruits and vegetables rich in fiber, which provides adequate hydration of the body.
High cholesterol damages
- When high blood cholesterol begins to deposit on the walls of blood vessels, and thus leads to thickening and hardening of the arteries and reduce the diameter to block the flow of blood.
- Gradually, the thickness and hardness of the arteries increase. This leads to a reduction and prevention of blood flow. The most prominent organs with low oxygen-carrying blood are the heart, which may lead to a heart attack and may lead to death.
Methods of treatment of high cholesterol
- Drug therapy, such as stastatin, is an anti-cholesterol medication and fat from the stomach.
- Following a diet, weight loss and reduced fat intake are the cornerstone for treating high cholesterol. And among foods that raise cholesterol and prevent patients with high blood cholesterol shouldn’t take are egg yolks, red meat and whole milk products.
- Doing regular exercise, stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol.