Diseases of the digestive system
The gallbladder is a part of the digestive system, and it is located on the right side of the abdomen, under the liver directly, as for its shape, it looks like a pear. The function of the liver is store the bile which is a yellow juice produced by the liver, and then the bile moves from the liver to the gallbladder through the yellow channel, and stays in the gallbladder, which may be affected by problems that makes it causes diseases. We need to know the causes of the diseases and treat them, and the gallbladder can be treated with herbs.
Treatment of gallbladder with herbs and natural substances
- The use of apple cider vinegar, which works on fragmenting the gallstones in the gallbladder, and reduces the pain, by mixing apple vinegar with apple juice, and drinking it.
- Drink mint after boiling it in water, then leave it for several minutes, and sweeten it with honey, as it works on fragmenting the stones, and relieve pain.
- Drink lemon juice that reduces the production of cholesterol in the liver, by mixing lemon juice in hot water, and drinking it first thing in the morning.
- Use fig juice and add black pepper, sugar or honey to it, and drink it daily.
- Drink crushed grass dill drenched in water, to get rid of pain.
- Mix the beet juice, carrots and cucumbers, and drink the mixture twice a day, to regulate the work of the gallbladder, and clean the liver of gravel.
- Drink melted turmeric in boiled water, or add it to food, as it works to resist cholesterol, and treats gallbladder inflammation.
- Drink portulaca oleracea drenched in the boiling water, after cooling it, to treat gall bladder infections.
- Drink drenched chamomile flowers in boiling water, to get rid of gall bladder infections.
- Having grinded dandelion grass with honey.
- Having flaxseed oil to get rid of gallstones, by taking it after the meal regularly until reaching positive results.
Diseases of gallbladder
- Gallbladder inflammation caused by blockage of the gallbladder, preventing the flow of yellow juice, and the proliferation of germs, which makes it difficult to digest fat, so one has to resort to the treatment of gallbladder with herbs.
- Gallstones, which increase inflammation of the gallbladder, where the stones works to close the gallbladder track, which leads to the lack of flow of the juice, and then the germs increase significantly, so the gallbladder should be treated with herbs.