The liver is one of the largest organs of the human body and weighs about a kilo and a half, and may be infected with inflammation, which can be cured spontaneously without the need for treatment, and hepatitis is one of the most common health problems around the world The most important reasons for this infection is the presence of viruses In the liver, and may result from the consumption of alcohol and some drugs and other causes, and we will learn in this article the symptoms of hepatitis and its causes.
Symptoms of hepatitis
- Feeling tired and tired.
- The body is subjected to an involuntary loss of weight.
- Loosing apatite.
- The color of the urine becomes dark.
- Injury to the upper right part of the abdomen with aches.
- Feeling nauseous and vomiting.
- Infection of the abdomen with swelling, accompanied by pain when performing pressure.
- The mucous membranes and the white part of the eye are exposed to yellowing.
- The feeling of itching in the skin in the lower and upper extremities.
- High body temperature.
- Swelling of the lower extremities and increased breast size in males.
- Change in the color of the stool to become gray color and this symptom of infection with the virus (A).
- Feeling of lower back pain and feeling of joint pain and this symptom is a symptom of the B virus.
- When infected with C virus, fluid accumulates in the abdomen.
- It stores iron and the body’s necessary glucose and vitamins.
- Contributes to the elimination of toxins resulting from eating foods.
- Contributes to the production of liver juices that help digest food and eliminate the germs present in them.
To prevent hepatitis
- Stay away from establishing forbidden sexual relations.
- Avoid eating contaminated foods.
- Stay away from drinking alcohol.
- Minimize access to countries where the virus is spreading, such as South and Central America, Africa and Asia.
- Keep medicines in a place out of the reach of children.
- Avoid taking medications without consulting your doctor because doubling the dose leads to hepatitis, and some of these medications are aspirin and paracetamol.
- Do not neglect the treatment of the liver in case of health problems.
- Do not get blood from unreliable or unsafe sources.
- Avoid using other people care tools from towels and shaving blades especially when you go to the barber. These tools must be disinfected and sanitized prior to use, preferably using new tools that have never been used to prevent infection.
- People working in the medical field, such as nurses and doctors, should be cautious.