Other than OnePlus proving that it’s one of the few companies who actually knows how to count, watching their products evolve at such a competitive medium price has been an amazing experience.
Physical Overview of OnePlus 3:
- The OnePlus 3 thinner than the galaxy S7 at 7.35 millimeters with an aluminum alloy construction.
- The rounded edges makes it so comfortable to hold in hand.
- The 3.5mm jack is placed on the right of the charging port which makes it easier to watch movies while in landscape mode.
- The high contrast non reflective screen is 5.5 inches with 1920×1080 resolution and a protective corning Gorilla glass4.
- The super thin bezels makes the screen really stand out and the white adjustment is built right in the system’s software.
- OS: Stock clean Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- The front facing camera is 8 mega pixel 1080p beside the 8 color notification LED.
- Main Camera: A fast responsive 16 megapixel that can shoot 4k videos and compete with high end phones such as the iphone 6 and the galaxy s7.
- The USB type-C port with support for 4 mAh at 5volts quick charge allowing the 3000 mAh to reach 60% within half an hour without generating much heat on the phone.
- Dual SIM.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 820.
- RAM: 6gb of LPDDR4.
- Storage: 64GB of UFS 2.0.
OnePlus 3 Features:
- You can choose to use the capacitive hardware buttons with a very fast finger print sensor embedded in the middle or you can choose to disable them and use on screen buttons and you can switch positions of the menu and back buttons in both situations.
- Drawing on screen feature to enable several functionalities.
- Long press and double press gestures for launching apps and the easy memo taking when you swipe to the left of the home screen.
- The volume buttons on the right side are way above making it difficult to reach specially the volume up button
- No micro SD
- The 1080p display isn’t suitable for virtual reality devices such as Google cardboard.