Welcome to this review of the Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse.
- The Proteus Core mouse is considered to have one of the best sensors on the market. It has a solid build quality with a sleek futuristic design that really suits the gaming appeal.
- The rubber grips on the sides help with a secure grip.
- It follows a more narrow design.
The weighting system:
- It weights 120g and it can be adjusted thanks to the weight system. Removing the magnetic bottom of the mouse, you’re greeted with 5 weights that you can add to both adjust the weight of the mouse and the center of gravity to whatever you’re comfortable with. Whether you like the mouse to be heavy at the end or the middle, this weighting system stands out for its astounding design taking mice weighting system to a whole different level.
- The mouse also comes with a housing for weights so that you don’t lose them which is always nice to have.
- On the bottom, you’ll find 3 big rubber feet as well.
* Note that it doesn’t matter how big the rubber feet are in terms of how smooth your mouse glides on the mouse pad because the coefficient of friction stays the same. The difference is the time that takes the feet to wear off.
- It features 11 programmable buttons.
- The scroll wheel features click to click type or the hyper fast mode and side to side clicks that doesn’t activate the middle click because it requires a little bit of more pressure.
- It also comes with a braided cable with a name tag attached for differentiation.
- The LED section are only the G logo( available in only blue color) and the profile indicators.
- The 12,000 optical sensor is tunable which means, it can adapt to different surfaces for optimal tracking except for white surfaces and glass.
- Users can use this software with ease due to its simplicity the settings can either be saved on PC or on the mouse.
- it offers the ability to have 3 profiles and 5 sets of DPI adjustments.
- The price of the logitech G502 is HERE and you can get the G502 Spectrum with is exactly the same as the logitech G502 but with RGP G Logo.