A budget phone with relatively high specs and Dolby Atmos? Lenovo A7000
Lenovo continues to impress us with their budget phones with high specs.
What’s in the box?
- The phone itself of course.
- 1.5 mAh charger
- Low quality screen protector and earbuds.
Dimensions: 6.01 x 3.00 x 0.31 in (152.6 x 76.2 x 8 mm)
- Dual SIM.
- Display: 5.5 inches 1280×720 resolution IPS capacitive touch screeen.
- OS: Android OS 5.0.2 ( Lollipop)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6752m
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 8GB internal with up to 32 GB of external storage via micro SD.
- Main Camera: 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flash.
- Secondary Camera: 5 megapixel camera.
- Battery: Removable 2900 mAh bettery.
- Colors Available: White, Pearl Yellow and Onyx Black.
- Sound: Dolby Atmos.
- Sensors: Accelerometer and Proximity.
- Radio: FM-Radio.
- Charging Port: MicroUSB 2.0
- GPS available.
- WLAN: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: V4.0
- The addition of the Dolby Atmos at this PRICE is very innovative.
- The speakers on the back of the device are position away from your grip making the sound very clear.
- The 4G LTE is becoming more and more popular so seeing that in this budget device is very pleasing.
- The Android OS is using Lenovo’s custom vibe UI.
Lenovo A7000 Android smartphone. Announced 2015, March. Features 3G, 5.5 Prime; IPS capacitive touchscreen, 8 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth