Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Irritable bowel syndrome is a temporary and recurrent dysfunction of the digestive system in which it interacts abnormally with certain types of foods or drinks or in the case of a psychological condition. This abnormal reaction results in certain symptoms such as abdominal bloating, diarrhea, constipation, recurrent pain and many gases. This irritable bowel is a disease that can be treated in an easy and accessible way by eating and drinking certain herbs such as anise, avoiding tension and anxiety, and drinking water. In this article, we offer the best treatment for colon and its symptoms.
Best colon treatment
- Black honey; contributes significantly to the treatment of bulging and colon.
- Apples, where it works to treat constipation and calm the intestines.
- Drink large amounts of water helps especially with severe constipation.
- Fenugreek; improves digestion and reduces seizures from the colon such as constipation and bloating.
- Caraway; which works to expel gases and kill bacteria in the intestines and reduce the colic resulting from it, which is called a natural antibiotic.
- Anise; is a good pain reliever, comfortable for intestines, calms nerves and works to reduce stress and stress.
- Flaxseed; is recommended for bloating as it works to calm the intestines and reduce the gases caused by the colon.
- Ginger; it contains a harsh and effective substance in the treatment of gastritis and abdominal pain. It is also a good disinfectant for the intestines. You can drink it after adding boiling water and covering it for a few minutes and then adding drops of lemon and sweetening it with honey.
- Fennel; it is possible to chew a few grains of it or boil its seeds and drink it, it is useful for the digestive system and a good diuretic and it makes you feel comfortable because of its ability of riding the body of gases.
- Peppermint; helps relieve stomach and gallbladder convulsions and helps the body feel relaxed and it rid the body from gases because it contains methanol oil.
- Regular exercise.
- Stop smoking and drink alcohol as they have proven to play an important role in irritating the colon.
- Reduce stress and severe depression.
- Pay attention to foods that irritate the colon and make the body feel disturbed after eating them, and careful to reduce them.
Symptoms of colon
- The appearance of gases significantly from the mouth and anus.
- Feeling uncomfortable when urinating when a person feels that he has not urinated completely.
- Urinary discharge accompanied by mucous secretions.
- Frequent constipation and diarrhea and the exchange of roles between them.
- The shape of the abdomen becomes large, stiff and bulging.
- The occurrence of abdominal cramps and pain.