Although there is health damage to pet breeding, there are some positive points of presence of pets inside or outside the home.
The person who wants to acquire a pet must be aware of the damage caused by the existence of a pet at home to avoid them and get the positives only, and the following are some of these positives:
- Pet breeding at home is one of the most important factors that reduce the risk of allergic diseases, including asthma, which reduces the risk of asthma by 15%.
- It is recommended for those who suffer from the continues of severe stress and tension to breed a pet because it has a positive impact in reducing tension and reduce neurosis.
- Pet breeding helps reduce cholesterol in the body, which in turn reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Pet breeding promotes social relationships, especially the breeding of some animals that force the owner to leave the house.
- Pet breeding improves the performance of the immune system, and it also helps to adjust the sugar in patients with diabetics.
- The existence of a pet at home is important for children with autism, poor concentration and hyperactivity.
- Pets are used in the medical fields as one of the treatments that treat various diseases, and prevent the injury of some diseases.
- One of the positives of pet breeding is maintaining heart and arteries’ health, which reduces the risk of stroke and arteriosclerosis.