- Advertisement -
Although there is health damage to pet breeding, there are some positive points of presence of pets inside or outside the home.
The person who wants to acquire a pet must be aware of the damage caused by the existence of a pet at home to avoid them and get the positives only, and the following are some of these positives:
- Pet breeding at home is one of the most important factors that reduce the risk of allergic diseases, including asthma, which reduces the risk of asthma by 15%.
- It is recommended for those who suffer from the continues of severe stress and tension to breed a pet because it has a positive impact in reducing tension and reduce neurosis.
- Pet breeding helps reduce cholesterol in the body, which in turn reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Pet breeding promotes social relationships, especially the breeding of some animals that force the owner to leave the house.
- Pet breeding improves the performance of the immune system, and it also helps to adjust the sugar in patients with diabetics.
- The existence of a pet at home is important for children with autism, poor concentration and hyperactivity.
- Pets are used in the medical fields as one of the treatments that treat various diseases, and prevent the injury of some diseases.
- One of the positives of pet breeding is maintaining heart and arteries’ health, which reduces the risk of stroke and arteriosclerosis.
Hi Barry, As you have noted, dogs are not permitted in the festival, but you will need to check directly with the caravan park in which you are staying to see whether you can keep your dog there. FYI: The Horsham Riverside Caravan Park is pet friendly as is Wimmera Lakes, however pets are not allowed to be left unsupervised at Wimmera Lakes. Kind regards, Jess http://quakeonthelake.org/
Comments are closed.