The sun is known as a giant gas ball that rounds around itself, and it consists mostly of hydrogen, helium, carbon, nitrogen and oxygen in varying proportions, as well as a small proportion of other elements such as neon, magnesium, sulfur and others, which is the center of the solar system, which forms the most of the mass present in them, which appear in large size compared to the rest of the stars; because of its proximity to the Planet Earth, making it the first source of radiation infinite energy everlasting, and in this article will be mentioning the benefits of the sun to humans, animals and plants in general.
The benefits of the sun for humans, animals and plants
Sun rays have many benefits, including the various living organisms that live on Planet Earth, here comes a set of points that illustrate the most important benefits of the sun to humans, animals and plants:
The benefits of the sun for humans
It is long to talk about the benefits of sun rays for humans because of the difficulty of limiting them in a number of points. Among these benefits are the following:
- It is the main source of vitamin D, which is done by interacting with the skin in a complex way, so it can be said that daily exposure to these rays for about thirty minutes helps to prevent some types of cancer and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Have a significant effect in improving the health status of a person who quits smoking by rebuilding and renovating the damaged cells in the lungs, which helps to return to normal, even by a small percentage.
- It has a role in regulating blood pressure.
- Helps to regulate sleep in humans, by stimulating the production of melatonin responsible for this process.
- It works to relieve stress and depression by stimulating the production of serotonin which greatly affects the mood.
- Contribute to maintaining the balance of temperature on the surface of the earth in accordance with the possibility and continuity of life.
- It has the ability to treat some diseases by affecting the germs and bacteria that cause them.
- Stimulates the production of white blood cells and thus enhances the immunity of the body and increases its ability to resist disease.
The benefits of the sun for the animal
Besides the benefits of the sun rays to human beings, it also has benefits that related to animal, including:
- Stimulates the animal’s body to produce vitamin D naturally, and thus contributing to increase the efficiency of calcium absorption, and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Helps to activate the skins of birds and the expulsion of insects and treatment of sores, if there is any, in addition, it affects the brightness of the feathers and increase its attractiveness and beauty.
The benefits of the sun for the plant
Life is not upright on Earth in the absence of plants, as it is the first and main source of food for both human and animal, therefore, it is worth mentioning that these plants need a set of conditions to grow and perhaps the most important of which is the availability of sun rays, from the benefits of the sun to the plant as follows:
- It provides the plant with the energy necessary to complete construction or photosynthesis.
- Indirectly contribute to stimulating the production and construction of the compounds needed by the plant to complete the breathing process.
- Affect the movement of some plants as some parts such as leaves, stems and roots that may show different responses to light, which is called the effect of solar movement.
- Helps germinate seeds in some species of plants.