It is a type of bacteria, as not all kinds of bacteria are harmful and cause diseases, there are thousands of of beneficial bacteria, which are located in different environments, and there is a section of these bacteria inside the human body, where they find in the intestines the shelter and the food that they need, and in exchange they help facilitate the digestion process.
Symptoms of lack of beneficial bacteria
In fact, the intestines cannot do their job properly if they are deficient in this type of bacteria, and therefore there are some complications and symptoms appear on the body, and the following are the most prominent symptoms of the lack of this type of bacteria.
- The first sign appears due to this deficiency being in the gastrointestinal tract.
- You suffer from complications such as swelling, diarrhea, constipation or an increase in stomach acid.
- Doctors often treat these problems with drugs that remove their symptoms, while ignoring the main cause of them.
- This deficiency can be compensated by taking nutritional supplements as the best solution.
- Doctors discovered that the dysfunction of beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria inside the intestine directly affects the number and efficiency of neurotransmitters, thus showing some mental complications.
- The most prominent of these complications are difficulty concentrating, depression and stress and may also lead to autism if the patient continues having these problems for a long time.
Lack of vitamins and minerals
- The lack of beneficial bacteria means less analysis of foods inside the intestine, which means that the compounds remain more complex to be absorbed.
- One usually suffers a deficiency of magnesium and vitamins K, D, B7, B12, when exposed to a lack of beneficial bacteria.
- It is said that stomach disease is a disease where it affects all parts of the body including the outer part of the skin.
- The most common skin problems that appear due to lack of bacteria are pimples, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- The lack of bacteria can be inferred through certain behaviors such as taking antibiotics, as these antibiotics kill all kinds of microbes, including the beneficial ones.
- Therefore, it is certain that one will suffer from the lack of beneficial bacteria after taking antibiotics.