Internal diseases are any type or form of disorders or dysfunction that affect the organs or parts of the inside of the body, i.e. the hidden part, and cause them to obstruct or stop them from performing their vital functions, and the emergence of many symptoms and complications, affecting the health and safety of the human being and survival in some cases. Internal diseases are one of the most common diseases among people. There are many clinics and doctors specialize in the treatment of Internalization due to the large numbers of patients with the disorder of the digestive system, liver, pancreas and other organs infection or inflammation of the simple or chronic or acute.
The most common internal gastrointestinal diseases
- Gastroenteritis: These diseases are inflammation of the internal wall of the stomach or gastric membrane due to multiple factors that cause gastric irritation or erosion of the wall causing stomach ulcers, accompanied by gastrointestinal bleeding, nausea and vomiting, acute pain, and in some cases chronic diarrhea leading to drought.
- Colitis: Infection of the inner wall of the colon and the latter part of the large intestine is caused by viral, bacterial or bacterial infections, due to some neurodegenerative factors, poor blood flow to the colon, and associated with the symptoms of swelling, high body temperature, psychological tension, and blood outflow with stool.
- Small intestine inflammation: Similar conditions and symptoms of the gastritis and ulcers.
- Pharyngitis, a disease that affects the pharynx and the mouth is affected by it too as a result of the proximity of the pharynx, and characterized by inflammation causing loss of appetite, cough and difficulty swallowing food and drink.
- Acidity of the stomach: caused by the increase of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which is gastric acid, that works to digest food and its increase causes the irritation of the inner wall of the stomach, and the feeling of burning and spread to the esophagus, and sometimes to the mouth.
- Digestive ulcer: An ulcer anywhere in the gastrointestinal wall caused by a bacterial infection called Hailo Copter Pylori.
Other types of internal diseases
- Heart disease.
- Respiratory diseases include: asthma, tuberculosis, respiratory obstruction, pulmonary abscess, and lung cancer.
- Kidney diseases and urinary tract infections such as bladder, kidney, ureter, and kidney failure.
- Diseases of the immune system such as red lupus, and immunodeficiency.
- Vascular diseases.
- Diseases of metabolic disorders which are caused by a defect in the body’s metabolism, including diabetes, thyroid disorders, fat disorders and obesity.
- Endocrine disorders.
- Arthritis and pain.
- Blood diseases such as Mediterranean anemia, sickle cell anemia, and high blood pressure.
- Central nervous system diseases such as meningitis, encephalitis, cerebral palsy, and stroke.