The appearance of paunch after birth is one of the things that bother the mother, and certainly the mother enjoys every day of pregnancy, despite the difficulty of the experience, but the result of this experience will be wonderful and she will be waiting day by day to carry her child in her arms.
After the birth there will be difficult days and other beautiful, and the mother will try to adapt to the new routine, and the new character as a mother, and the most bad effects that she will suffer after childbirth is “Paunch” and trying to get rid of it as soon as possible, and here we will give you the most important steps to accomplish this task in a successful manner.
Disposal of the paunch after childbirth
Step 1: Waiting
- To miss your body the way it was before pregnancy and childbirth.
- Having children is not easy! You can’t get out of the hospital and think about exercise.
- Give yourself a period of safety, so do not practice sports until after a week or two at least so that your body relaxes the pain of pregnancy and childbirth.
- There is nothing wrong with waiting for postpartum checking.
Step 2: Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding is your second step in doing this.
- Breastfeeding is important to your child, to his growth, and to strengthening his immune system.
- It is also important for you to also help you reduce your belly size as soon as possible.
- Helps reduce the size of the uterus and return to normal size as soon as possible.
Step 3: Practicing Cardio exercises
- Cardio exercises are the magic key to getting rid of excess weight gained during your pregnancy.
- It helps burn calories quickly.
- Do not forget, too, that you can devote some time to walking, participating in sports, and dancing too if you like it.
Step 4: Stomach exercises:
- Do stomach exercise in your spare time.
- Start 10 times a day, lift it for 20; and so on … it will help you tighten your abdominal muscles.
Step 5: Eat healthy and integrated food:
- Eat healthy food with low calories.
- Eat fat-free meat, eat fruits, vegetables, and keep away from fatty foods.
Step 6: Drink water
- You need to drink plenty of water, which will help you hydrate your body, speed up your metabolism and get rid of your paunch faster.
Step 7: Get a good sleep
- When you don’t sleep well the metabolism slows in the body.
- The problem is that all new mothers suffer from this problem especially in the first three months.
- It is ok to ask for some help from your husband, get a good sleep, and relax your body.
Step 8: Be patient
- You have to be patient, and never despair, you will not get quick results, you must insist on following the above advice, until you reach what you want.