Practicing sports is one of the most important activities that must be done regularly by all people, especially since sport is not just an activity or a hobby. It is a necessity to maintain the body’s agility, vitality and strength, and protect it from diseases such as heart disease, joints and bones. It is also very important to sculpt the body and rid it of excess weight; because it helps in burning calories. And in the exercise of various sports people are confused about the quality of the food they should focus on, and they also wonder about the time in which they should eat after they finish practicing the sport. In this article we will mention the suitable time to eat after sport.
What is the Suitable Time to Eat after Sport?
It is known that the person who intends to exercise is to exercise after eating for at least two hours, because the blood is concentrated in the stomach, which affects the body inertia, and this causes headaches, while at the same time, exercise without eating a long time ago may cause a decline in blood pressure or blood sugar, which is a great risk to the body, and the appropriate time to eat after the sport is after at least 30 to 40 minutes, or an hour from exercise, and it is preferably to have a snack, so that they are low in calories, only for people who don’t want to increase their weight, since eating high-calorie meal helps in weight gain.
Appropriate foods after sport
There are many foods suitable for eating after exercise, and these foods do not cause indigestion or increase the weight of the body, and benefit, and the most important of these foods are as follows:
- Eggs: Contains a quantity of proteins useful for the body, especially as proteins reduce the secretion of the hormone Gerbillin “hunger hormone.”
- Whole grains: Or whole grain bread, because it contains carbohydrates that compensate for the loss of the body.
- Milk: It compensates for lost fluids from the body.
- Chocolate: It provides the body with energy and vitality.
- Fresh fruits: Especially bananas, which is one of the most important foods to be have by athletes; because it contains a high percentage of potassium important for muscle contraction, which reduces the possibility of injury convulsions.
- Water: that is the best drink at all, and gives the necessary moisturizing of the body.
- Protein foods in general: such as vegan proteins and animal proteins.
- Natural juices of all kinds.