Everyone wants to have a strong memory, able to remember all the details and the most accurate information, especially if the person is a student of science or his work requires remembering a lot of information. Memory is affected by many organic and psychological factors; the most important are diseases that affect the body, the number of hours of sleep, in addition to the type of food eaten by the person, and some genetic factors, etc., and in this article we will mention useful foods to strengthen memory.
Useful foods to strengthen memory
- Mulberry: Mulberry contains nutrients to the brain, as it contains many antioxidants, which increases the activity and vitality of the brain.
- Red Onion: It is one of the most used foods to treat memory diseases and contains many active substances useful for the brain.
- Green Tea: Helps eliminate the fibrous deposits that accumulate on the brain, which cause Alzheimer’s disease, so green tea helps to strengthen memory significantly.
- Broccoli: Contains a large amount of folic acid, which helps stimulate brain and memory.
- Eggplant: Contains many antioxidants, especially niacin, which strengthens memory, helps cells retain information, and helps brain cells to retain the omega-3 acids, which increases cell activity.
- Fatty fish: Contains a large amount of omega-3 acids that increase the activity of brain cells, the most important are mackerel, sardines and tuna.
- Cherry: Contains a lot of antioxidants that activate brain cells.
- Rosemary: contains the acid “Karunsek” that protects from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Nuts: one of the most important foods that activate the memory because it contains the omega-3 acids.
- Tomatoes: Contains lycopene, which is one of the most important antioxidants important for memory activation.
- Apples: Contains a “kerustin” that prevents forgetfulness.
- Raisins and grapes: Contains vitamin C which activates brain cells.
- Turmeric: The best spices used to activate the working memory.
- Dark chocolate: Contains large amounts of antioxidants important for memory performance.
- Wheat germ: helps blood and food reach brain cells.
Other ways to activate memory
- Sleeping enough hours, where the number of hours of sleep is not less than eight hours a day.
- Regularly exercise, especially meditation sports “Yoga”, deep breathing exercises.
- Organize time and tasks.
- Care to communicate with others and not to be isolated from people.
- Practice mental games and intelligence exercises and be careful to read regularly.
- Do not do too many tasks at the same time.