Most people now suffer from pain in the head, or so-called headaches. It is an enlargement of the blood vessels in the brain, pressure on the surrounding sensitive membranes, and headaches may occur on a daily basis, but this is not serous, for different reasons. The headache may be dangerous sometimes, endangering the lives of people with serious illnesses, so you should know the types of serious headaches and try to cure it before the aggravation of the disease, and in order for the doctor to determine whether the headache is a sign of a serious disease, he has to run some tests to reveal the cause of the headaches.
Types of serious headaches
Serious headaches may have different causes. Headaches may be caused by diseases or caused by problems or diseases in the brain.
- Sudden headache, sudden pain without warning, is a sign of a stroke, or meningitis, which is one of the most dangerous headaches.
- The temporal headache caused by a defect in some hormones.
- Headache that occurs in the morning, an alarm to high blood pressure.
- Headache accompanied by pain in the eyes, warning of a heart problem.
- A headache that starts slowly and then increases is a sign of a brain tumor.
- Headaches accompanied with attenuate, evidence of an inflammation in the brain.
- Headaches accompanied by the difficulty of movement of one of the limbs, evidence of a stroke in the brain.
- A headache that occurs during a change in the patient’s position indicates a high blood pressure.
- Headaches that occur during exercise, or because of a strong effort, warning of the existence of cerebral hemorrhage.
- Headache, which is accompanied by pain in the neck, is a sign of meningitis, or may be an indication of internal bleeding in the brain.
- The headache that accompanies the patient for a long time, evidence of inflammation of the brain membrane.
- Headaches caused by severe cold, and this type may fade and end shortly.
Symptoms of serious headache
If you feel the symptoms of serious headaches, you should go to the doctor and know the necessary treatment, so as not to cause more damage to your body, and threatens your life, and these symptoms:
- Feeling severe pain in the head.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Feeling dizziness and turnover.
- General fatigue in the body.
- Severe coughs and persistent sneezing.
Treating headaches with herbs
Some herbs may be harmful to the body, so you should know the herbs and how they affect the body, and know the amount that should be taken:
- Drink soaked ginger in water.
- Eat mint; it increases blood flow through blood vessels.
- Eat garlic and onions, because they contain anti-inflammatory material.
- Drinking anise boiled in water, reduces migraine pain.
- Soak the chamomile in the boiling water and sweeten it with honey and drink it daily.
- Use lavender oil to apply to the head several times a day to relieve pain.
- Massage the head with thyme oil and rosemary oil for several minutes; because they contain an anti-inflammatory substance, and they kill the pain permanently.
- Inhaling the steam of the apple vinegar after soaking it in hot water.