Colorectal gas is a common symptom that affects many people. It is linked to the nervous colon, where a large amount of gas accumulates in the colon, causing colic, diarrhea and sporadic abdominal pain. These gases usually accumulate as a result of bacteria in the colon, or some specific types of food such as cabbage, cauliflower, foods that contain soluble fiber in water, or due to malpractice that causes air ingestion. These gases are composed of methane, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide, and their retention in the abdominal cavity causes a lot of distress. So we need to follow healthy ways to get rid of these gases, and that’s why we will provide the most important tips that help in the treatment of colon gases permanently during this article.
Treatment of colon gases permanently
Colon gases can be treated permanently in several natural ways:
- Avoid foods causing gases such as fried foods, cabbage, broccoli, legumes, soft drinks, onions, lettuce, pears, apples and others.
- Eat slowly and chew well and do not chew gum to reduce air ingestion.
- Eat natural foods that repel gases such as fennel, which is one of the best herbs that rid the body of colon gases in a few minutes.
- Having drenched mint or a few leaves of fresh mint, as the mint always gives a feeling of comfort and saves the body from colon gases.
- Exercising regularly, because it helps the body to get rid of gases naturally.
- Drink drenched green tea daily, which saves the body from constipation, which prevents the accumulation of gases in the colon.
- Add cardamom to the food permanently as it helps to rid the colon of bloating.
- Add cinnamon, Trigonella and nigella sativa to daily meals as they prevent the accumulation of gases in the colon and help to get rid of them.
- Have a teaspoon of turmeric seeds after soaking them with boiling water.
- Soak a few cloves in the boiling water for 10 minutes and then drink the soaked that eliminates the colon gases quickly.
- Drink lemon juice mixed with baking powder.
- Use natural apple cider vinegar within the daily diet program, which works to expel gases from the colon permanently. You can add two tablespoons of natural apple vinegar to a glass of water and eat.
- Eating a small piece of fresh ginger that expels gases from the colon permanently, if the ginger is taken after each meal.
- Drinking soaked chamomile or anise contributes to rid the colon of the gases completely.