Coffee husks are known for its great benefits and its great ability to lower body weight. Coffee husks are the outer layer that encapsulates coffee beans. It has many medical and aesthetic uses. That it is used in many mixes and it is usually mixed with other materials to get more benefit and to increase efficiency. The coffee husks are is obtained by exposing the green coffee beans to the fire and then grinding the resulting crusts. In this article we will explain the usefulness of the coffee husks for the paunch and how to use it for this purpose.
The benefit of coffee husks for paunch
- Helps in weight loss and eliminate the accumulated fat in the paunch.
- Works to tighten the body and slim the abdominal area in a beautiful way.
- Helps women in menstrual and puerperal conditions, which helps to get rid of the rotten blood in the uterus, that helps in the return of the uterus to its normal way quickly, and this gives a tight appearance of the abdominal area for women, and helps to get rid of postnatal paunch.
- Purifies blood from waste and toxins.
- It dissolves fat and accelerates metabolic processes, increasing the secretion of digestive juices, which prevents the accumulation of fat in the paunch.
Using the coffee husks to get rid of the paunch
- Mix a tablespoon of green tea, two tablespoons of coffee husks, and a tablespoon of sage, put the ingredients in a coffee thermos and add boiling water, and drink them throughout the day, especially after eating.
- Mix two tablespoons of coffee with a tablespoon of fresh ginger, a large spoon of crushed cardamom, place all the ingredients in the thermos of coffee, add boiling water and drink after each meal. Add a tablespoon of chamomile, two tablespoons of crushed coffee husks and a large spoon full of green tea. Put all the ingredients in the thermos of coffee, add boiled water and drink throughout the day, especially before bedtime.
General benefits of coffee husks
Coffee husks have many additional benefits, the most important of which are:
- Maintains the health of the digestive system, which purifies the intestines from wastes and residues of digested food, as well as disinfects the stomach and prevents indigestion.
- It has a positive effect on the nervous system, calms the nerves, removes anxiety and tension, and relieves nerve attacks.
- Strengthens the heart muscle and activates blood circulation and protects against cardiovascular disease.
- Strengthens the immunity of the body in general and protects against infection of many diseases.
- Calms headaches and treats head pain with high efficiency.