Excess weight in the body is a cause of many diseases, and it distorts the aesthetic appearance of the person, and prevents him from wearing what he wants from clothes, and most of the disadvantages that the excess weight could cause is that it weakens the movement of the person and makes him vulnerable to many chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease Blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases. In most cases, the weight of the body increases as a result of eating too much food, which leads to an increase in the size of the stomach to be able to absorb the larger quantities of food, especially if the appetite of the human open all the time, so in this article we will mention some recipes to seal the appetite and reduce the stomach size.
Recipes to seal the appetite and reduce the stomach size
There are many recipes that can used to seal the appetite and reduce the stomach size, especially that reducing the intake of food and sealing the appetite the most important step of weight loss steps, and this reflects positively on the stomach as its small size won’t absorb a lot of food, and the body loses its excess weight without any side effects, and these recipes are as follows:
- Avocado: Eating half an avocado fruit with the meal helps to feel full for a long period of time, and this seals the appetite and prevents eating large amounts of food.
- Pickles: They contain fatty acids that strengthen the bond between the brain and intestines, and they also contain on fibers that increase the production of hormones responsible for crossing the blood barrier in the brain, which helps in blocking appetite, as well as probiotics In addition to beneficial bacteria that help digestion, it is known that probiotics reduce appetite and prevent weight gain.
- Lentils, chickpeas and beans: Legumes generally help to fill the appetite, because they contain protein, dietary fiber, vitamin B complex, antioxidants and iron, so eating large amounts of them gives a feeling of satiety and reduces appetite.
- Chili powder: Chili is a food that stimulates metabolism. Eating it helps to fill the appetite and reduce the amount of food eaten, so adding a quarter teaspoon of chili powder to the meals helps to reduce stomach, enhance satiety and reduce the appetite.
Food to control appetite
- There are many foods and drinks that help curb appetite and help reduce eating, which in turn helps to reduce the size of the stomach, and the most important of these foods recommended by nutrition experts are:
- Ginger tea.
- Lemon juice and mint.
- Vegetable juice.
- Whole grains.