Welcome to this review of the DeathAdder chroma gaming mouse.
The deathAdder mice are considered to be one of the most comfortable gaming mice due to its ergonomics.
- This particular model is for right handed users.
- It comes with a soft braided cable which is more flexible and durable during use and at the end of it, you a gold USB 2.0 port.
- The mouse supports 1000Hz polling rate.
- It comes with a very light weight, just (0.23 Ibs or 105g).
- It’s Compatible with both PC and Mac.
- It features 6 programmable buttons but the left click button, you can not program and what you can program are:
- Right click- 2 side buttons which on default are your forward and backward- Scroll wheel click- Scroll up and Scroll down.
- On the bottom of the mouse, you get 3 gliding Teflon feet and the 10,000 DPI OPTICAL sensor. The original had only 6400DPI.
- It comes with 2 LED sections. The mouse wheel sides and the Razor logo which can both be set separately to a wide variety of colors and lighting modes via the software.
- The ability to record Macros.
1. Conclusion time:
- Very comfortable to use.
- The 2 rubber grips on each side to prevent it from slipping and giving you the ability to glide your mouse easily without wrist strain and the ability to lift off the mouse with nearly no force at the end of the mouse pad.
- Great for FPS gamers due to the light weight and the rubber on the sides.
- Six programmable buttons.
- The software is easy to use.
- Very high DPI.
The PRICE isn’t very steep making it one of the best mice an enthusiast gamer on a budget could get.
- Due to the lack of buttons at the thump area, it wouldn’t be a good option as the other mice offer on the market for MMO gamers.
- The lack of fourth finger rest could make it a bit uncomfortable for some users.