Headaches are becoming more and more common each day. Whether it’s because of everyday stresses and tension or just traffic jams. There’s a massive variety of reasons to get headaches. According to recent studies, more than 29 million Americans suffer from headaches or migraine headache.
Most frequently, people lean to sedatives to continue on with their daily activities but is this method of healthy? There’s a lot of natural ways for treating headaches and we’ll discuss one together in this article.
Can Apple Cider Vinegar Actually Treat Headache?
It doesn’t follow the same methods that drugs do. As many know, Apple vinegar is a treatment for many sicknesses. One of the reasons of getting headache is not drinking enough water. Drinking a glass of water with apple vinegar added to it, provides the body with sufficient minerals to deal with the sickness.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Headache?
For Sinus Headache:
- Mix 1/4 cup of apple vinegar with 3 cups of water.
- Boil the mixture.
- Inhale the steam every 5 minutes.
- Repeat when you get headache.
For Headache From Tension:
- Dip a piece of cloth in apple vinegar.
- Put the piece of cloth in the fridge.
- Wrap the piece of cloth around your head till it’s warm.
- Repeat at need.
For Daily Headaches:
- Mix a big spoon of apple vinegar with half of a small spoon of vitamin C in a cup of water.
- Drink this for one week till you start feeling better.
- Repeat after 3 weeks.
For Period Headaches, Migraine Headache and Exhaustion:
- This method is effective for most of headaches.
- Mix a big spoon of both apple vinegar and honey with a cup of water.
- Adding lemon juice can give greater benefit.
- Drink twice per day.
Precautions and Guidelines:
- Apple vinegar is produced in pills. You can take one pill each time you suffer from extreme headache.
- Avoid apple vinegar if you have diabetes because the chrome could affect insulin levels.
- For pregnant women and breastfeeding please consult your doctor.
- Continuously consuming apple vinegar for prolonged duration can cause damage to the digestion system.
- Apple vinegar can damage teeth so it’s preferable to drink it through a straw.
- Don’t drink concentrated apple vinegar without added water.
- Apple vinegar can cause diarrhea.
- If possible try to take a nap whenever you get headache.
- Massage your forehead with coconut oil or almond oil.
- To reduce tension and stress, try meditation or yoga classes.