Some parents often object to having pets at home because of some risk of breeding or diseases that may affect a person while taking care of pets. However, caring for them has positive effects on the adult and non-adult. It may be difficult to care for pets in the house in terms of taking care of cleaning and training or tame and attention to the food and drink, because it is a living organism and you must know how to raise a pet at home before the acquisition, all that will be explained in this article.
How to raise a pet at home
Some people would like to have pets, and they may choose what kinds of animals are suitable for breeding and how to take care of them. Pets such as cats, dogs, fish or birds, each have a special way of raising them.
Cats: Cats need special care. They need a warm place to sleep in. They must be equipped with dust to stand up and take care of their cleanliness every month, and they must be trained not to repeat the mistakes they make. And this alert is by speaking with the word (not) only without accustom to beating, and reward for the beautiful behavior that they do, and prefer to comb her hair every day to prevent hair loss around the house.
Dogs: Dog breeding is not much different from cats, but it is worth mentioning that dogs are a companion to one person, and this is done by getting dogs to eat from their friend just to obey him in everything he says.
Birds: Breeding birds is one of the easiest ways to raise pets. All you need to do is to provide food, water and follow-up in the cleanliness of the cage every day. It can also be trained on some movements or talk like a parrot, and birds should get used to the person who cares for them. To facilitate training as required, and can begin as a first step closer to the bird to extend the finger to him taking into account the training on a daily basis and for a short period of the day.
Benefits of raising a pet at home
To raise pets, psychological and physical benefits on humans, studies have shown that people who take care of pets have changed their behavior, especially children, and these benefits include the following:
- The feeling of intimacy and the presence of a friend does not hurt.
- Studies have shown that it has an impact on children, surrounded by tranquility and quiet.
- Animal breeders have a sense of responsibility.
- Contribute to the exit of the child from the sense of loneliness and especially the only child.
- Increase children’s activity and vitality by playing with them.
Damage to raising a pet at home
Despite the benefits that humans get in raising pets, some factors may have a negative impact on those who care for them, especially children, and the most important of these factors:
- Attachment to the pet can cause feeling in a bad psychological state when it is lost, and this situation occurs more for children.
- May cause complications for allergy sufferers.
Tips to follow when acquiring a pet
There are some tips for raising pets at home, so as to avoid the negative effects that may result from them; the most important are the following:
- Allergy sufferers are advised to purchase animals that have no hair or fur.
- Children should be alerted that this animal may be infected or die, as the child must be prepared to avoid the child being exposed to pain from the loss of the animal.
- Focus on the cleanliness of the hands after touching the pet to avoid exposure to diseases that may affect the person or child specifically.
- It is recommended that you check with your doctor in case of scratches or bites by pets, as these scratches may affect your child’s health.
- Pets must be offered to a veterinarian to ensure their health.