Dry hair is one of the problems facing women, especially if the hair is long. Dryness leads the hair to the exposure to many other problems such as: brittle limbs or hair loss. So, many women are looking for natural treatments for the problem of dry hair to regain strength, intensity and vitality again, this article will provide the most important information about the best mixtures of dry hair and other important tips to take care of it.
Dry hair mixtures
The mixtures of hair treatment prepared from natural materials are the best solutions to be followed in the restoration of hair health and comfort, and in the following we will mention the best mixtures for dry and damaged hair:
Egg yolk and sesame oil mixture:
- Combine 2 egg yolks with a little sesame oil well into a deep bowl.
- Wash the hair well and clean and dry it a bit before applying the mixture.
- Massage the hair and the scalp with this mixture well until the brittle limbs are dry.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for no more than twenty minutes.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water and shampoo with care for damaged hair.
- You must not use the hair dryer to dry it, but leave the hair to dry naturally.
Yogurt, egg yolk and bitter almond oil:
- Mix a tablespoon of yogurt and bitter almond oil in a deep bowl, then add one egg yolk to the mixture and continue stirring, noting that these amounts can change depending on the length and density of the hair.
- Brush the hair well with this mixture from the roots to the edges, and leave it for sixty minutes.
- Wash the hair with shampoo and warm water.
- It is recommended to repeat the mixture twice a week to obtain the required results.
- Message your hair completely from its roots and scalp until it reaches the limbs with the mayonnaise.
- Leave the mayonnaise on your hair for no more than 15 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water and shampoo.
- It is recommended to repeat the procedure once a week.
Curry paper and coconut oil mixture:
- Grind dry curry leaves and mix them with coconut oil until it becomes a little coherent mixture.
- Message the scalp with this mixture and the limbs of the hair well.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for no more than 15 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and it is recommended to repeat the procedure once a week.
Dry hair care methods
Dry hair needs continuous care as well as applying natural processed mixtures. Here are the best tips to help taking care of dry hair and restoring its health:
- Apply natural processed mixtures to treat dry hair problems.
- Refrain from using a hair dryer.
- Reduce the washing of hair continuously and daily, to help the scalp to secret the natural oils needed by the hair to restore its moisture.
- Keep away from the use of hair lotion that causes hair damage and fall.