The blood circulation of the body is the main artery of life, as it is the basis of delivering food and oxygen to all the tissues and cells of the body without exception, as well as the basis for the transfer of wastes of cell and various biological processes to the output device, and any disorder or inactivity affects the blood circulation, and directly affects the body’s energy and vitality, and causes it many problems, and in this article, and we will mention ways to stimulate blood circulation, and the most important drinks to stimulate it.
Drinks to stimulate blood circulation
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice contains many antioxidants, vitamins and minerals elements important to stimulate blood circulation in the body.
- Hibiscus: It is characterized by excellent properties, as a cold drink, it contributes to the regulation of low blood pressure, when as a hot drink, it contributes to the regulation of high blood pressure, and this is reflected positively on the blood circulation and helps to stimulate it.
- Banana juice: Banana contains large amounts of potassium, and this helps regulate blood circulation and maintain the health of the heart and blood vessels, and contributes to the activation of blood circulation.
- Fresh juices: The most important are strawberry, apple, pears, orange and grape juice. These juices contain many useful substances for blood flow.
- Beet juice: Beet contains many benefits to the heart and blood vessels, as it strengthens blood and activates blood flow through the arteries and veins.
- Water: Water is one of the best liquids at all, because it purifies blood from wastes and toxins and helps to stimulate blood circulation efficiently.
- Cinnamon: Considered one of the best drinks that increase blood flow.
- Green Tea: Contains many antioxidants and vitamins activator for blood.
Other ways to stimulate blood circulation
- Eating garlic, where garlic is one of the best foods that activate the blood circulation and this is by eating three cloves of garlic daily on an empty stomach, because it helps in the flow of blood to the limbs of the body.
- Green Pepper: Contains many antioxidants, important vitamins and minerals to stimulate blood circulation and increase hemoglobin production.
- Hot Chili: Helps to dispose the wastes and toxins from the body, which contributes to increase the flow of blood to the cells and tissues of the body.
- Fruits: Fruits contain important vitamins and minerals and antioxidants that strengthen the heart and blood vessels.
- Shower with cold water.
- Body massage and relaxation sessions.
- Practicing various kinds of exercise, and practicing yoga “meditation”.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 acids such as nuts, fish oil, and seafood in general.