Stuffed dolls have been the favorite games for children since ancient time, and with the development in which people live, their interests and requirements have changed, it becomes the electronic games that can be obtained either through applications that are easy to download on smart phones or loaded on CD-ROMs which are preferred by children specifically, in addition to adults of both genders, and we will provide in this article the most damages of electronic games on children in particular and its benefits in detail.
Damage to electronic games
There are a lot of damage and risks that child may be exposed to for spending a lot of time in playing games, including the following:
- Feeling tired and stress.
- Sense of
- Injury to disease 0.
- Injury of convulsions in the muscles of the neck.
- Feeling a range of pains in the shoulders and back.
- Problems and damage occur in the Backbones vertebrae that link between the neck and back.
- Injury with diseases in the reproductive system.
- Exposure to problems related to mental concentration.
- Memory failure and long-term weakness.
- Problems with vision such as weak looking.
- The brain and its nerves are exposed to various health problems such as: brain inactivity.
- Obesity due to immobility.
- Exposure to sleep problems and disorders.
- Ear problems as a result of high sound such as hearing loss.
- Injury of the chest, joints and bones due to harmful electromagnetic radiation.
Psychological and Social Damage:
- The decline in academic achievement and failing.
- Social isolation and distance from the social milieu in which he lives.
- The child’s personality is transformed into an aggressive personality.
- The problem of daydreams is the reason for the continuous thinking of the electronic game.
- Injury of the child with the problem of addiction to electronic games, which leads to his falling in the cycle of psychological stress and tension, which has a negative impact on his health and social life and study.
The benefits of electronic games
Despite the damage of electronic games, but it has some of the benefits that can be obtained, the most important of which are the following:
- Strengthen mental and intellectual activity by thinking about solving puzzles that help overcome the obstacles of the game.
- Electronic games raise intelligence when thinking about solving the puzzle.
Tips to reduce the damage of electronic games
- Child realization by parents about the damage caused by the continuous use of electronic games throughout the day.
- Parents should use the method of dialogue to reduce the hours of play in case of a child being addicted to it and not intimidation or beatings.
- Parents must specify certain times to allow their child to play electronic games.