Chamomile is a fast growing plant, characterized by its strong scent. Its flowers are white or light yellow. It can also be planted in the gardens of the house. Its structure contains a number of volatile and effective substances and oils that contribute to the treatment of several diseases. These diseases include the colon problem, which is caused by frequent life, home and work problems, or because of the eating of bad diet and fast food, and the pain is caused by gas and colic, which affects the patient’s physical and mental ability. Where the medical properties of chamomile benefit by treating and calming the colon, and alleviating the pain and symptoms, so during this article we will identify the chamomile benefits for colon.
Chamomile benefits for colon
- It relieves and calms the pain.
- Helps treat stomach bulges and contractions, and get rid of gases.
- Contribute to the reduction the intestinal of pain and irritation.
- Palliative to colon inflammation and antigens for abdominal cramps.
- Treats the digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, etc.
- Reduces the feeling of stress and anxiety associated with the colon patient.
How to prepare soaked Chamomile drink
- Place two tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers with well-boiled water.
- Cover it and let it soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Filter it with a tea strainer and drink it while it is warm in the morning and evening, or when necessary and when you feel the pain feeling pain.
Benefits of Chamomile
- Contributes to the strengthening and of the immune system of the body, where it acts as an antibacterial and heals from cold and cough.
- It is useful in relaxing the muscles and the uterus muscles and the contractions associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Useful in the treatment of stomach ulcers and relieve the pain.
- Helps balance and regulate blood sugar level, and control diabetes.
- Contributes to the treatment of hemorrhoids and calm the pain.
- It is useful in the treatment of migraines and in the elimination of insomnia and helps on quiet sleep.
- In the treatment of skin diseases such as skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, allergies and skin infections.
- It is useful in the treatment of respiratory diseases, strengthen the immune system and eliminate germs, and to alleviate the symptoms of cold, and flu.
- It works as compresses in the treatment of eye irritation, sensitivity, burning and redness.
Side effects of chamomile
Despite the benefits of the chamomile plant for the health of the human body, but we may encounter some negative effects such as:
- Some suffer from the problem of hypersensitivity, because of the intake of a lot, which requires moderation in the use and drink,
- It also harms the health of pregnant and fetus, and leads to bleeding, because it contains the substance (coumarin), which causes disorder and abortion.
- Caution should be taken with anticoagulants.
- Causes drowsiness and lethargy, so it is advised not to eat too much before or while driving vehicles.