The stomach germ
The stomach germ or helicobacter pylori is a type of bacteria that grows and multiply in the stomach and intestines, thus it causes inflammation of the mucous membranes, and then the condition develops into making an ulcer, inflammation or stomach cancer in some cases that don’t have treatment. The form of these bacteria is spiral, as they increase the acidity in the stomach because of their presence in the acidic liquid of the stomach, which causes severe pain, and abnormal burns. It is one of the most common and common diseases among people, and its severity varies from one person to another. In this article we will talk about the causes of the stomach germ.
Causes of the stomach germ
- Defect in the mechanism of the stomach and intestines’ walls protection that are secreted, which causes ulceration or inflammation of the stomach.
- Helicobacter pylori, which is the common reason of this disease.
- Lack of food cleanliness, and leaving it exposed in the air.
- The use of anti-inflammatory drugs continuously.
- Water and food that contain bacteria.
- Infection from people with helicobacter pylori through food sharing.
- The lack of personal hygiene by not washing hands before eating, and not washing fruits and vegetables well.
- Share personal tools with someone else such as spoons.
- Drinking alcohol excessively.
- Smoking excessively.
- Zollinger-Elson Syndrome or people with an O blood type.
Symptoms of the stomach germ
Here are the symptoms through which you can learn if you are suffering from stomach germ:
- Feeling sharp pain in the upper area of the stomach, where this pain lasts from several minutes to hours.
- The acidity levels rise causing severe heartburn in the esophagus and throat.
- Bulges and gases.
- Dizziness and fainting.
- Feeling very hungry after waking up.
- Burping; the most important symptoms of Helicobacter pylori.
- The food reflux towards the esophagus; this is due to the germ that makes the stomach refuse the food.
- The symptoms could rise into heart valve blockage.
- Bad smell comes from the mouth.
- Feeling tired.
- Shortness of breath.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Deficiency of iron in the blood causing anemia.
- Losing appetite.
- Weight loss in an undesirable way.
- Paleness in skin color.
- Increase acidity levels in the body.
Types of stomach germ
The following are the types of bacteria that cause Inflammation of the stomach and intestines:
- Salmonella and cluster bacteria, found in meat, milk and eggs.
- Yersinia, found in pork.
- Akolai, found in the salads and minced meat.
- Shigla, found in water and in swimming pools.
- Food poisoning, found in poultry and meat.