The active body
All people aspire to enjoy an active body without the feeling of laziness, lethargy and constant drowsiness, especially since the active body has a high productivity compared to the body is inactive and lazy, but sometimes the person feels that his body is overloaded and suffering from sleepiness and constant drowsiness despite the lack of effort, The common belief is that the cause of this condition may be organic, and may be a serious health indicator in some cases, and in this article we will mention the most important causes of inactivity, laziness and constant drowsiness.
Causes of laziness and constant drowsiness
Although laziness and lethargy are often natural, especially if a person is just awake from sleep or performing a work that requires a great physical effort, this condition may persist and become permanent at times, noting that there are many reasons lead to the incidence of laziness and constant drowsiness, including the organic and psychological reasons, and the most important of these reasons are:
- Anemia: It is one of the most important causes of laziness and drowsiness. It causes a shortage of blood circulation, leads to general weakness in the body, and inability to perform tasks efficiently.
- Deficiency of certain nutrients in the body: such as vitamin B1, B12, B2 and B6, in addition to iron, sugars, potassium and calcium deficiency, as the lack of these elements make the body lose s vitality.
- Breathing problems: The lungs sometimes suffer from fibrosis, inflammation and high pulmonary pressure, resulting in shortness of breath and thus lack of oxygen in the body and weakness, lethargy and constant drowsiness.
- The heart problems: Heart problems such as: weakness of the heart muscle and lack of valves and lack of oxygen, causes lack of energy production, and this is one of the main causes of laziness and drowsiness.
- Inflammations: such as kidney inflammation, influenza, liver inflammation, bladder diseases, and lung inflammation. These inflammation cause fatigue to the body and a severe weakness that causes it to sleepiness and drowsiness.
- Exposure to stress: including anxiety, tension and high thinking, which causes a great state of frustration that causes the weakness of the body and its continuous weakness.
- Bad lifestyle: Staying awake for long hours at night, in addition to difficult working conditions.
- Pregnancy for women.
- Some drugs and medicines: such as tranquilizers, antihistamines and hypnotic pills.
- Aging: This causes breathing disorders and insomnia at night, and results in this sluggishness, lethargy and constant sleepiness during the day.
- Over-smoking and drinking coffee.
- Drinking alcoholic.
Ways to increase body activity
In order to get rid of laziness and constant drowsiness, you must first perform medical tests to make sure that the body is free from any organic diseases that cause this condition. This includes checking blood strength and nutrient level, as well as checking the level of thyroid hormones. The most important ways to activate the body and overcome the causes of inactivity and constant drowsiness is as follows:
- Exercise constantly to stimulate blood circulation.
- Proper nutrition, dietary supplements can also be taken to compensate for the lack of nutrients.
- Distance from psychological and nervous pressures.
- Organization of the biological clock of the body.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol, which is one of the most important causes of inactivity and constant drowsiness.