Headaches and head pain
Headache is a common symptom experienced by all people at a stage in their lives, and the headache varies in type, depending on the cause and different position of the head. Head pain varies in causes from simple to serious, therefore, it is necessary to determine the type of headaches to find the appropriate treatment for him, and the most important types: tension, migraine and the cervical and headache that gets on both sides of the head as well as headache result from caffeine or sinusitis or resulting from toothache and eye diseases. In this article we will mention the reasons of headache on both sides of the head.
Causes of headaches on both sides of the head
Headache on both sides of the head is a painful type of headache that affects a large number of people. This type of headache is called tension headache. It is a type of headache. In most cases, this headache is chronic, accompanied by many pains that can affect the activities of public life, as well as affect the activity of the person and his daily life, and sometimes extends from the sides to the back of the head, and the most important causes of headaches on both sides of the head are as follows:
- Spamming in the muscles of the neck and face.
- Lack of nutrients and malnutrition.
- Increase mental preoccupation, with increasing daily social stress.
- Doing physical exertion and not feeling comfortable.
- Sleeping position is uncomfortable, sitting in an incorrect way.
Treatment of headaches on both sides of the head
Sometimes, this headache heals on its own, but sometimes it is severe, and very painful, which requires the doctor to refer to the appropriate treatment, as it causes the inability to sleep, lack of concentration, weakness of muscles and eyesight, and numbness of the limbs. To alleviate the symptoms associated with it such as inactivity and laziness, and the most important ways to treat headaches on both sides of the head are as follows:
- Taking sedative drugs, that don’t need a prescription.
- Taking some natural treatments such as ginger, as ginger is a natural food that softens the severity of headache.
- Massage the sides of the head with mint oil, which increases the flow of blood circulation to the head and relieve pain.
- Place a paste made of cinnamon, water and sandalwood and put it on the sides of the head for ten minutes and then wash the head with warm water, as this mixture helps to increase the feeling of relaxation and treat headaches quickly.
- Practice relaxation and meditation exercises, such as yoga.
- Rest and try to sleep.
- Eliminate all the triggers that aggravate the feeling of pain.