The rosemary is known for its many names, the most important of which are the gum stones, the rosemary, the compass herb, the horan, the sea breeze and the Arab herb. This plant is one of the evergreen plants that live in the countries of the Mediterranean basin. This herb is found in the perfumer in the form of spices added to the meat and chicken. It is used as an alternative treatment to treat the various disorders of the digestive system, especially the problem of gases, and have the characteristics that make it act as a sedative for the pain of the muscles, and body and anti-inflammatory, and this plant is medically used in the treatment of Kidney stones as it works to reduce the secretion of the enzyme responsible for the formation of these stones, studies have shown that this plant helps humans to reduce weight and the disposal of paunch and this will be the subject of our talk in this article.
Benefits of Rosemary for the Paunch
- The rosemary plant is characterized by a group of substances that eliminates harmful cholesterol in the blood and cells.
- The substances that it contains have the ability to get rid of the fat in the body.
- To prepare rosemary tea we need rosemary, thyme, and chamomile.
- We also need costa and carol grass, but these two herbs can be dispensed with if they are not available.
- We mix the above components together.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and add to one cup of boiled water.
- We soak these herbs in boiled water for 10 to a 15 minutes.
- You should avoid boiling and just soak them, since boiling helps to stimulate the toxic substances to get out and mix with the drink and this may cause damage.
- If the taste of the soaked is bitter, that it becomes unbearable and difficult to drink, it is preferable to add honey to it to improve its taste.
- Drink this soaked three times a day, so drink it early in the morning on an empty stomach, the second time is before lunch, and the third time, it is before dinner at least twenty minutes.
Tips should be followed with rosemary recipe
- It is recommended to stay away from chocolate, sugars, and soft drinks to avoid weight gain during this period.
- Be careful to eat adequate amounts of food until the size of the paunch is controlled.
- It is recommended to drink adequate amounts of water and fluids, not less than two liters, and not more than three liters per day.
- It is recommended to stay away from eating at least three hours before sleeping to avoid an increase in weight.