Since ancient times parents and grandparents have been keen to follow many healthy habits that are beneficial for the growth and strength of the body. The most important of these healthy habits is early sleep and early awakening. They also had an amazing ability to do the hard work without feeling as tired and exhausted as fast as they are these days. In addition, they were optimistic, energetic and determined all because they are accustomed to organizing their bedtime properly throughout their life. In this article we will identify the most important benefits of early sleep and early awakening of the body.
Benefits of early sleeping and early waking up
- Sleep and awakening early stimulate metabolism in the body, which increases overall energy, vitality and activity in the human body the next morning.
- It contributes to weight stabilization and weight loss, as early sleep increases the rate of burning, compared to those who stay awake for long hours of the night, and are forced to eat additional meals unable to burn at that time, leading to accumulation of fat and weight gain over time.
- Reduces fatigue and increases the feeling of energy, activity and vitality, because night sleep has a significant impact on the activity and comfort of the person unlike daytime sleep.
- It improves the mental state of the human being, helps to clear the mind, activates the mind’s mental capacities, stimulates its activity, and makes the person feel optimistic, hopeful and happy. Sleeping and early awakening expels feelings that are harmful to the person such as anxiety, tension, frustration and depression. Which often accompanies a person who stays awake for long hours of the night and wakes up late.
- It helps to grow because growth hormone is very active in deep sleep hours and can only be obtained at night, so it helps in building and regenerating muscles and bones, and activate the mental and intellectual capacities of the child.
- Improve the level of academic achievement of students accustomed to sleep and wake up early.
- Early sleep and early waking provide good time for daily exercise.
- Regulates the biological clock inside the body, which improves the efficiency and quality of sleep in humans.
- It gives the man extra time to meet friends and sit with the family, as well as increase productivity for daily work.
- Improves the efficiency and functioning of the heart and other vital organs in the body.
- Prevents aging Alzheimer’s and strengthens memory and improves comprehension, understanding, attention and concentration in humans.
The benefits of early sleep and early awakening to the skin
- Reduces the appearance of signs of aging and fights wrinkles and thin lines in the face and make it more pure and fresh.
- Limits the pallor of the face, which often accompanies many of the people who stay awake at night.
- Prevents the appearance of pimples and lipids on the face, because it helps regulate the secretion of hormones in the body.
- Prevents the appearance of puffiness of the eyes and dark circles caused by staying awake til late hours at the night frequently.