Stomach acidity is one of the most common diseases among different age groups, among males, females, adults and children, and the search for a better solution than the drugs is because it makes no sense for a teenager to take drugs for adults. Therefore, we will advise the patients to take gum as a safe method of treatment, and here’s more information about it.
Acidity in the stomach
Acidity is a problem of difficult global problems if neglected, and easy to treat if the patient rushed to obtain the necessary medicine, which is a phenomenon of gastrointestinal symptoms resulting from the secretion of fluids containing acidic substances in the stomach, such as enzymes and hydrochloric acid produced by the stomach during the process digestion.
Causes of acidity in the stomach
The secretion of gastric acids more than normal, caused by the stomach itself, and when the secretion is increased the person will feel discomfort, due to a number of reasons, including:
- This may be due to respiratory problems.
- Eating heavy, saturated, fatty foods, and avoid eating healthy vegetables and foods.
- Gases form in the person.
- Chest congestion and the feeling of burning from the head of the stomach, acidity may seep into the esophagus and the pain my last for a long time.
- These causes will lead to many symptoms that require urgent medical consultation, such as vomiting, nausea, dizziness, pain in the stomach and intestines.
Treatment of gum acidity
- If the gum doesn’t not have a high sugar content, it will not hurt the teeth. It is also easy to chew and you can take it at any time of the day, after any meal of the three main meals.
- Chewing gum has good side effects. It helps to eliminate acidity and relieves it. It is able to encapsulate the esophagus with saliva secreted during repeated chewing, and the acid can’t reach the stomach lining.
- Gum must be taken regularly, as having too much may lead to diarrhea, gas and other problems.
Tips to get rid of stomach acidity
- Eating healthy food and avoiding fried foods.
- Exercise regularly, half an hour walking every day for example.
- Chewing the food very well, and dividing the daily meals into three main meals and two snacks.
- Drinking lots of water is very useful and necessary.