Coffee is one of the most stimulant drinks that is a large group of people take, especially during the morning periods, to get the energy and activity to continue giving during their day. This is because coffee contains a high percentage of caffeine that contributes to doing so, but is the benefits of coffee limited to this aspect only? In order to answer this question, the most important information that will help to identify, is the benefits and damages of coffee that we will present in detail during this article.
Benefits and damages of coffee
It is known that coffee is the drink preferred by the majority, whether it was cool or hot. Coffee beans contain a very high nutritional value such as vitamins, antioxidants and a variety of minerals, as well as caffeine, which varies according to the degree of roasting. Green coffee contains more caffeine than roasted coffee, on the other hand, there are benefits and damage must be identified when having coffee, which is as follows:
Benefits of coffee
The use of coffee in small quantities helps to protect the body from the following diseases and reduce the incidence of it, and it increases the activity of blood circulation in the body, in addition to the rate of cholesterol beneficial in the blood, among the diseases that coffee helps the body to prevent them as follows:
- Fatty liver disease.
- Liver fibrosis.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Dementia in the elderly.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Prostate diseases such as prostate cancer.
- Reduce brain disease.
- Endometrial diseases.
- Skin diseases.
- Liver Cancer.
- Diseases of gums, mouth and teeth.
- Diseases affecting the breast.
- Diabetes Type II.
Damage of coffee
There have been many medical studies on the effect of coffee on the health of the body and how it happened, these studies have confirmed that the risk is produced when consuming a large amount of coffee or any of the caffeine found in them, and the health damage is as follows:
- It was discovered that coffee has a negative effect on people with depression.
- Coffee increases the chance of heart disease, especially coronary heart disease.
- Green coffee is the biggest health risk because it contains a very high concentration of caffeine.
- Older people are not advised to take coffee to protect their bodies from absorbing the iron component of the food well and properly.
- Coffee causes many sleeping problems such as insomnia.
- Coffee increases the chance of stroke.
- Coffee has a negative effect on blood pressure in the body.