Most of us probably know the model number, the type of the phone and some technical specifications of it. The phone’s performance, however, is a different story.
Here, we’ll present you with the top 5 best benchmarking apps for your phone.
*Note: Before starting any test, you should charge your phone to 100%, close all the back ground applications and put the phone on airplane mode.
- Geekbench 3 is one of the easiest to test your phone’s performance. It’s fast, accurate in analyzing the processor both single and multi core and ram.
- The app also is also available for different OS like windows phone, Android and IOS
- It has a stress test to measure the maximum stress your process can withstand and how stable it is.
2- AnTuTu Benchmark:
- AnTuTu Benchmark is a very famous benching app among users and it has 10+ million users around the world.
- It tests everything in your phone with 2d and 3d for the graphics chip and measures read/write speeds for SD cards.
- It can also brief you if your phone is able to run high demanding games.
3- Mobile Linpack:
- It does all the previous tests with more focus on CPU testing.
- It’s core test is focused on how many processes that a processor can do in a single second.
- In addition to testing the system’s linear operations to give accurate results of the device.
- It also has a multi-threading test.
4: 3D Mark
- This application allows for different test to check the performance of the phone.
- It has a test to check the battery performance.
- It’s also able to do a stress test for the processor.
5: Vellamo mobile Benchmark
- This application is very easy to use.
- It compares the results with close specs devices.
- It features various test like web browser performance, broadcast the results for different cores and a special test for single core operations.